What can I do?
- Make a $250 contribution to LegaSea’s efforts in promoting the rebuild of our inshore fish stocks.
- Share your support of this vision by proudly using the LegaSea Works logos in your office and business communications.
- Feel encouraged that your support will help achieve a meaningful fishing experience when the work day ends.
What is LegaSea doing about our diminishing stocks?
- Seeking to stop senseless waste by addressing issues such as banning inshore trawling within the 12 nautical mile limit.
- Highlighting how recreational fishing contributes to our social, cultural and economic wellbeing.
- Raising public awareness about the issues and providing tools so individuals can respond.
- Engaging in effective management and educational processes to help rebuild the fishery to an abundant state of at least 40% of the original unfished biomass.
- Supporting targeted research to get better outcomes for recreational fishers.
- Monitoring and responding to commercial and Fisheries New Zealand management proposalss.
To honour your commitment we provide:
- Recognition on the LegaSea website as a LegaSea Works sponsor.
- Use of the LegaSea Works logos on your business collateral.
- LegaSea Works Certificate of Appreciation.
- Regular LegaSea updates.
- The deepest thanks and respect.
For an annual contribution of $250 + GST you can be part of the vision to achieve abundance as a LegaSea Works Sponsor.
Check out our awesome LegaSea Works Partners
Reel Kitchens Ltd
Bunting Brothers Construction Ltd
Corporate Transport Services
Jackson FRP Ltd
Sea Y Limited
Tollesbury Enterprises Ltd